Sunday, March 28, 2010

First One

I can hardly believe I am doing this. My tummy is all a flutter! After reading so many wonderful blogs I found myself wondering if I could do this thing. So here I am butterflies and all willing to share my life with you. I am a sinner saved by God's amazing grace. This life of mine has taken me on a journey that could only have been mapped out by my Savior and while I don't know what is coming next I hope you will come along for the ride. "Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and all your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3

~Nancy~

4 comments:

  1. I am your very first follower, and my sister Sherrie, from A Ruffled Nest, is going to be your second! I know that it is a little scary at first, but so much fun!
    Thanks for comment on my post. No, I did not make the banner, but I wish that I had. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,
    Welcome to blog world. I just started mine a few months ago and it has been very fun. I look forward to getting to know you.

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy,
    I may have a few answer to your blog questions, but I am FAR from an expert. I am fairly new too. One thing that I have learned is that you gather followers by following people and commenting a lot on other blogs.
    Have a great Tuesday!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES you ARE doing it Nancy! and very well I might add! GOOD FOR YOU!
    I'm not much help, as I'm new also, but will help where I can and possibly you can let me know if you learn something that might be useful to me.... God Bless!

    ReplyDelete