Friday, July 9, 2010

Speaking of...



Last week I was out playing in the garden.
Took a few pics!

and had a conversation with myself that went something like this...


Note to self...need more perennials that flower in the heat of summer.
Speaking of heat it is HOT, HOT, HOT.
Don't forget to fertilize...those impatiens look simply dreadful.
I wonder if others are having the same problem with their annuals not growing.
Hmmmm
What should I fix for dinner?
Hay... maybe the fam would like to go out.
Eating out is always good...O wait Jen won't be home.
Hmmmm
Wonder if Katie will be here for dinner.


WAIT A MINUTE...

What was that? Libby did you see that?
There is a bunny in your yard,
What are you going to do about it?
(Que the bunny to dash across the yard and into the hosta's and one cute scottie on a mission to get that bunny)
Libby please don't get the bunny I really don't want to clean up that mess!
Libby do you want a cookie?
(Que that cute little scottie with a mind of her own,
completely ignoring her mom)
Libby do you want a cookie?
Ok, then let's go and get a treat!
What kind of treat do you want Libby?
How about a piece of apple? You like apples!
Come on then.
A few moments later...
Back out side...
Now, where was I...


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can't remember but a nice cold glass of lemonade sounds terrific!

~Nancy~

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. It is hot here too, well, a high of 90. The nights and mornings are cool though, one of my favorite features of Montana. If you sprinkle human hair around your flower beds, it will keep the bunnies away. My hairdresser is used to me taking my cuttings home in a bag. Have a great and blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you flowers friend! I have been enjoying the wild flowers in the mountains since I don't seem to be able to care for my own. I do believe the mountains are my sanctuary. Praise be to God!

    ReplyDelete