Monday, December 12, 2011

Then and Now




Some of you
have been asking to see pictures
of our country cottage


And.....


Wellllllll.....

You may be sorry you asked!

WARNING
lots of pics and empty spaces ahead

While we are living in the country cottage
( I like to call it glorified camping)
our furniture is living in the other cottage.
We raided the basement for
those cast off pieces, borrowed a few things
and moved the essentials.


Sooooo.....
for your viewing pleasure
(The then pictures are 
from the previous owners)


The Living Room


Then



Now

Kitchen

Then



Now

Dining Room

Then


Now
(our borrowed dinning table and chairs)

Master Bedroom

Then


Now
(I know you all are a little jealous of my fancy schmancy nightstand)

The Cute Engineers Office

Then



Now

Soon to be Sewing Room

Then



Now

Soon to be guest room/Kate's room

Then



Now

Jen's room

Then



Now

Weren't those kids rooms ADORABLE?

I almost hate to change them
BUT
 change in the air!!!

I will certainly keep you updated
but, be forewarned

WE ARE SLOW WORKERS!!!

Take care
and thanks for stopping by!

~Nancy~


OOOPS..... I forgot the family room



4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous house. Each room seems so spacious. And a plaid tablecloth on the diningroom table. Hmmm. I wonder who chose that? (I like it.)
    Can I request more pictures of the woods? You must feel like you live in paradise.
    I hope you like your neighbors and the commute to work isn't too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! thank you for sharing...happy holidays...blessings soraya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm new to your blog. Looks like SO much space in your new home! And, all those windows in your soon-to-be sewing room! Gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing you and your family make this place yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again! LOL I just noticed on your profile that you live in Michigan too! I found my way here through other blogs I was exploring today. Trying to build up the courage to write on my blog again. LOL I so enjoy reading everyone else's that I end up feeling as if I have nothing to say on my own! Must shake that mind set!

    ReplyDelete