Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Nudge

We enjoyed a chilly and rainy day here.

Which made for a great day to sew.

AND

Sew I did!


I started a new quilting class last week.
We are learning to paper piece.


I really didn't think I would like this class.
You see, this quilt really doesn't reflect my personality but,
I felt a little nudge in my heart to try something new.
I followed that little nudge and I have to tell you

I LOVE IT!!!

This quilt is so much fun to work on and is going rather quickly.
I am so glad I listened to that little nudge!

So, my friends what is nudging you today?

Have a great evening!

~Nancy~




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're enjoying quilting. I would like to do it, but have enough other interests that adding another would be frustrating at this point. So I will save it for a future time. Fabric banners are fun and fast and I have a safari print one cut out to make for Augusta. I'm glad you're getting rain on all your plants. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy, it's going to be gorgeous! I have taken one paper piecing class and I love it also. You just have to get the hang of it and then you're off and running. Can't wait to see the finished quilt. Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete