Monday, December 27, 2010

Hello...

Hello,
How have you been?
Did you enjoy Christmas?
I really hope so!

Our Christmas was delightful!!!
We spent time together as a family,
we played games, went to church,
watched some old movies,
ate some yummy food,
opened gifts, read,
napped,
played some more games...
I could go on and on.

God was so good to us during this time
and gave us plenty of
Christmas treasures to tuck away!
I am so blessed!!!

Sometimes, I just pinch myself
to see if I am dreaming!
Nope, not dreaming
Blessings are abundant
here at the cottage!

I am so thankful!

I took a little
unintended
but
delightful
blogging break!
Our internet went out for awhile
and while waiting
(not so patiently)
for it to be fixed
I discovered a few things.

First, I discovered that I was
becoming an internet/blog busy body.
and who wants to be
an internet/blog busy body?
Not me!

Second, I discovered that I spent
more time on this ole computer
than I really thought I did.

Third, I discovered that
hanging out with my family
and friends is simply
WONDERFUL!

So, with all these discoveries I have
decided to take another break.
At least until Jen goes back to school
and the cute engineer is back at work.

See ya then!

~Nancy~

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, and yes we did have a wonderful Christmas, and looking forward to the new year, hope your day is filled with blessings, Hugs Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, WE too had a delightful Christmas. I so understand the need for breaks from blogland and I pray you have an enjoyable time while Jen is still home.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nancy! I too have been blessed with family and friends and many new treasures. I have had to cut down on the computer too...Facebook for me. Love your blog...Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, lovely to hear from you, I'm glad you've had a really good Christmas...take as long as you want to respond to the award. I don't think miss b has enough warm clothing going from a warm climate to a cold one, but I think she is with people who will know what she needs and so I think she will be hitting the shops...probably today!! A good excuse, isn't it! I am taking a wee break myself, til next week...just after New Year...I think we can become a little too attached to all of this. So Happy New Year, see you on about the 3rd of January...I love this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas.
    We were blessed, also. So many blessings we can't count them. Have a Good New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a very quiet Christmas, which is just what Mr. Wondefful and I needed. We watched lots of movies too.

    Happy to read your holiday was wonderful and that it will continue on longer. Blog breaks are good. I discovered during mine that I was pacing and very bored at times. I didn't realize how much I was on the computer. Should probably write it down, but that might be scary.

    Enjoy your time away from the computer.

    blessings,
    jilly

    ReplyDelete