Friday, April 8, 2011

Gosh

Happy Friday!!!

Gosh, it's been a whole week
since I was last on here.
Can't believe it.
There just hasn't been
much to blog about.

Since I have been taking it "easy"
the house has suffered
 but
today Alecia came to the rescue.
Everyone should have an Alecia.
SHE IS AMAZING!
Alecia cleaned and cleaned and then cleaned some more
I can't tell you how thankful I am
to have a clean house!!!!!
I may have to talk to the cute engineer
and see if we can have her come back...sometime.

Remember this quilt


I got it back from the quilter today.
Since it is suppose to rain all week end
I know what I will be doing
...binding...

What are you plans for the week end?

~Nancy~

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, Look the quilt-it will look stunning! Glad you had someone to clean for you. Happy sewing.
    Love, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m glad you have someone there who can help you out a little bit. Hope you are starting to feel better. Your quilt is fantabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is stunning. How fun to be so close to finished with it.
    I went to Cotton Capers yesterday. They have several bolts of Aboriginal fabrics that are gorgeous. I got a piece to make a stuffed owl for Maria for Easter, plus a couple other pieces that aren't overly matchy-matchy to use on the owl too.
    I'm getting a cold, so hopefully Jonny can have a friend over tomorrow to keep him busy.
    I imagine David will be in his garage wiring in lights and insulating and sheeting.
    The garage only came with one light in it and he is adding several more over the workbench area.
    Have a great weekend.............Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean houses are the best! :)
    Your quilt is beautiful! How exciting to be putting the binding on. That means it is almost ready for snuggling! :)
    Doing a little sewing myself this weekend.
    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..that quilt has turned out beautifully..I love the fresh look it has with the red and aqua. I am glad you are getting help with your housework. I like your new look here as well.

    ReplyDelete