Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I've Been.....

Hellooooo,

Nope, I haven't fallen off the face of the internet
but thanks for asking.

I've been busy procrastinating.....




I've been busy painting.....
I've been busy sewing a new quilt.....
I've been busy with some yard work.....
I've been getting ready for my sweet girl
to come home.....




I've been getting really excited!!!
Next week a VIG
 (very important guest)
will be visiting the cottage.
So,
I've been doing some day dreaming.....




about all the FUN we
will have!!!

Toodles,

~Nancy~


5 comments:

  1. Such pretty pictures. I even have a couple of daffodils now too. We don't have any blossoms though and the trees don't have very big buds on them, a sign of a long winter. Some day though....
    We've had a couple of nice days and David is getting the lawn mower ready for me to use. It 's so nice to see green again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magnolia..totally magnificent! I know you'll be so excited when your daughter arrives home for the holidays..have a wonderful time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blossoms! Hope you are not painting and doing all this busy work getting ready for me! I am SO excited to come and see YOU :)I can't believe I really get to come to the cottage! Have a great Mother's Day and I will call you Sunday or Monday. BFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your flowers are gorgeous, Ican almost smell the air where you are, just such a sweet smell. Hope you have a wonderful mothers day my friend, and God bless you.
    Give some one a smile, they may night have one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mothers Day Nancy! I hope you enjoy your day with your daughters. And, I bet you are looking forward to your friend coming. It always gets me excited to have company. :)
    Isn't it nice to see the leaves on the trees FINALLY coming out? Oh...Spring might really come to us. I was beginning to doubt! :)

    ReplyDelete