Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Catching Up and Thank You

Good morning...
I wanted to take a moment and catch up with y'all
My sweet neighbor is doing as well as can be expected.
Some days are better than others.
Yesterday was a hard one for her and I was able to share some of your sweet words with her.
We both wept.
Thank you for thinking of her and lifting her up in prayer.
I loved so many of the ideas for my front porch.
Now, I am on a mission to find a cute little table and some colorful plants.
I will post a picture when it's done.
Thank you for ALL the great ideas.
Thank you so much for all the encouraging words you have spoken to me.
Each one your comments has been such a blessing.
Have a great day!
"Therefore encourage one another and build up one another,
just as you also are doing."
1 Thessalonians 5:11
~Nancy~

2 comments:

  1. Great verse and your blog does just that...thanks for encouraging us, your readers and your neighbors.
    Take another of your pictures when you've added your table and plants to the front porch. It was cute already and I can't wait to see it all dolled up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy..
    I am afraid I missed the updated? info on your neighbor so if you have time, please fill me in on my blog site. I would love to speak a prayer.
    You are a blessing to them I can tell.

    ReplyDelete