Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Blizzard of 2011

Oh my!
To say it is snowing
would be an understatement.
With in a twelve hour period
we have received
eleven inches!


AND


it is still going strong.
When it's all said
and done we are suppose
to get any where from
fifteen to twenty five-inches.
I must say the snow is
BEAUTIFUL!
Last night around midnight
I went out and took a pic



not the best but it was
so pretty.



Today, Libby and I dug
out a trail for her to get around.
Poor thing...the snow is
deeper than she is tall.
She absolutely loves the snow!
and had a blast playing in it.

Now, I am off to play in
my sewing room!

Have a great day.

~Nancy~

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, Oh my! I have been watching the weather channel and it looks bad. We have a wind advisory which can be pretty scary in the mountains with all the big trees. I hope you enjoy your snow day.. sew, sew, sew! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nancy,
    Boy you really got it! I agree that it is pretty...I just don't want to drive in it!
    We got it too...not really sure how many inches since the drifting was so bad. My deck will be very deep in one area and just an few inches in another. Today is sunny and cold cold cold. Not sure about school tomorrow yet.
    Just staying inside today.
    Can't wait to see what you whip up in your sewing room!
    Warm hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jonny and I were looking at weather photos on the internet. Glad you're doing well.
    I'll give you a call tomorrow to see how you're doing. It sounds like you're in for some Montana style subzero temps. Remember to keep cabinet doors open where you have sinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're all ok. I must admit to having a little giggle at your very summery looking porch chairs in the cold snow...they did match the white snow though!

    ReplyDelete