Monday, May 3, 2010

What Happened ???

Oh my, what happened???

We left late Thursday night for Ohio and...


My clean house is no longer clean :(
The yard work that was under control now looks like a jungle :(


Soooooooo, tomorrow is...

CHORE DAY!


I am so thankful for such a lovely week end with my wonderful family, that Katie will be home (with friends) in a few days and some exciting news (post to come) we received last Friday which involves our sweet girl Jennifer that I can hardly sit still!

Watch out CHORE DAY !
Here I come!!!


~Nancy~

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with all the chores and cant wait to hear the news!!

    wags
    jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and have fun doing your chores, just be thankful you are able to do them, and that when you are done, they will look so good.
    Lots of Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete